Dear Family and Friends,I'd like to begin by first expressing such: ITS FLIPPIN HOT IN RUSSE!! I WANNA DIE!!
So ive had my crash course of Russe... we've been ropped on with a few minal tasks becuase the city went from four elder to two elder... but it did give us dibs on which apartment we're going to be using. I had my first sunday yesterday. Just when i thought i got out of a calling (i looked out and saw five men)...one problem... no white shirts and ties. I was priest and my companion who was already filling in for the absent branch president was deacon. next week ill be pianist and the week after that... Kraci is gone for a couple of weeks after saturday. which is going to hit us hard to.. she another one of those few members who do everything because no one will do anything...We have one investigator who i have yet to meet. and a few potentials which is nice, we actually have something to do here. So youll here more soon... new district, new zone... new things to see. and at the rate im going, next transfer ill be in sofia or some random place across the country.love, elder briggs
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment